Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Corgi Nail Wraps!



In February, I became a Jamberry consultant!  I never used to be able to put nail polish on my fingers because I bit my nails and used them as tools.. so polish would last about 5 minutes.  And then a friend of mind introduced me to Jamberry wraps, which last 2 weeks and are so super cute.  I am hooked.  I not only became a consultant, but I am also selling some corgi wraps that I designed in Jamberry's Nail Art Studio!


Corgi Nail Wraps

Color Options


For more designs available, click here: kellysteckler.jamberrynails.net/shop

Want a full manicure of wraps for free? Host a party with me! It is totally free and you can earn a ton of rewards, just for inviting some friends on Facebook!  kellysteckler.jamberrynails.net/host

DSC_8901

2 comments:

isabel said...

Hi Kelly my name is Isabel I'm also a Jamberry consultant and am interested in some of your wraps if you are in Facebook could u please message me my name on there is Isabel L. Nuttall thank you

isabel said...

Hi Kelly my name is Isabel I'm also a Jamberry consultant and am interested in some of your wraps if you are in Facebook could u please message me my name on there is Isabel L. Nuttall thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails