Monday, September 1, 2014

Corgi Party Dessert Toppers For Cupcakes, Cookies & More!

This is one of my favorite things I've ever reviewed.. Edible Corgi Dessert Toppers!!

DSC_7770

Jen from Three Cheers for Corgis on Etsy designed them and they are printed on edible frosting from Ticings.

DSC_7772

I tried them out for a birthday party I was going to and they were a hit!!  All the kids loved them and wanted a doggy cupcake.  I taste tested them and they are a little stiff at first (kind of like fondant), but after a couple of hours they mold to the frosting you've applied them too and you can barely tell they are there.  I actually prefer the texture of them over cupcakes without a 'sticker'.  Have a bit more bite to them.  So much fun!!

DSC_7776

Buy them here! https://www.etsy.com/listing/197452870/corgi-party-dessert-toppers-for-cupcakes

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails