Saturday, March 29, 2014

Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Fruit'ins with Honey, Apple & Bacon Duo-Layered Baked Dog Treats

Can you believe it's almost April? Sure doesn't feel like it where I live, but Gibson and I are enjoying actually being able to go for walks again w/o freezing to death! :)

My Chewy.com treats of the month are Old Mother Hubbard Gourmet Goodies Fruit'ins with Honey, Apple & Bacon Duo-Layered Baked Dog Treats! I chose them because, well, hello!  Bacon? Apple? Honey?  What's not to love?

DSC_6013

Also, I thought they looked like human cookies, which is always fun for dogs, right? Oh and of course, I love anything by Old Mother Hubbard!!

DSC_6014

These treats are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and made with wholesome natural ingredients.

DSC_6015

And they look tasty!!

DSC_6016

DSC_6020

Gimmeeeeee!!!
DSC_6031

I like the size of these. They're a good 'special every day' treat.  Not too big, but bigger than a training treat.   And of course, the Gib approves ;)

DSC_6034

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails