Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nutro Crunchy Treats - with Real Carrots!

It's a new month (halfway through it now, but still), which means it's time for my monthly treat review from Chewy.com!  This month, they sent me Nutro Crunchy Treats!

DSC_4369

Before we get to that though.. look how awesome Chewy.com is.. I got a surprise package in the mail yesterday from them and it was a painting of Gibson!  I couldn't believe it!!  What an awesome company!! Thanks to whoever thought to send it and whoever painted it!

DSC_4617

Ok, back to the review.. I was excited to try these treats.  The size reminded me of Gibson's Charley bear treats, which are great for training and small rewards.  And since they are made by Nutro, the ingredients are super healthy and high quality.

They come in 6 flavors (peanut butter, apple, mixed berries, banana, carrot and pomegranate).  I chose carrot since Gibson loves eating carrots!  I love how short the ingredient list is: Whole Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Dried Carrots, Chicken Meal, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Molasses, Natural Carrot Cake Flavor, Cinnamon, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.

DSC_4372

Gibson was very excited to try them (shocking)

DSC_4376

Hadley wanted to feed them to him.  Or perhaps just try them for herself..

DSC_4378

I must admit, after she put one in her mouth, I did the same.. and while they still tasted like a dog treat.. the smelled amazing!!  There is cinnamon in these and it smells like carrot cake!  Yummm!

DSC_4381
Obligatory product shot w/Gibby in background

Another great treat to try! We love um!

Chewy.com also wants to invite you to enter their monthly giveaway!  Enter below to win a $50 giftcard to their site!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comments:

Eric Stice said...

love Nutro brand anything! My dog loves them

Related Posts with Thumbnails