Monday, September 30, 2013

Old Mother Hubbard Mother's Solutions Hip & Joint Soft & Chewy Treats!

I was sent some more treats to try this month from Chewy.com! This time they were Old Mother Hubbard Mother's Solutions Hip & Joint Soft & Chewy Treats!

DSC_4122

I was really excited about these.  You may remember when Gibson had some limping episodes a few summers ago. I started feeding him glucosamine treats to help and they really did the trick!  I think since corgis have the long backs/short legs thing going on, it's good to give them something to lube up their joints.

I'm also already a fan of Old Mother Hubbard since they are owned by the same company that makes Gibson's kibble, Wellness Core! Plus, they always use high quality and natural ingredients, which we all love for our doggies, right?

DSC_4126

As far as the actual treats go.. They are much smaller than other brands of hip & joint treats I've purchased, and they are cheaper too!  Smaller is good for my fatty magoo corgi and I like that they can pack 750mg/kg of Glucosamine Hydrochloride and 250mg/kg of Chondroitin Sulfate per serving!

DSC_4131

Gibson is a fan!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails