Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2012 Corgi Butts Secret Santa Gift Exchange



After taking a year off to tend to my newborn child (how dare I?!),  I am back to hosting the Corgi Butts Secret Santa Gift Exchange!  Thank you to Kat for hosting it last year. She did a great job, didn't she??

This year, I am taking a page from my calendar contest and opening this up to anyone with a corgi!  There are so few of us that blog anymore that just having it for corgi bloggers would be kind of limiting.    All I ask is that if you do not blog about what your corgi received as a gift, you will post photos of it on my Facebook Page.  Deal??

The exchange is set up to go on Elfster.com.   You have until November 20th to sign up.   The drawing to match up Secret Santas will take place the 21st. Then all you have to do is buy some gifts for the owner's corgi(s) that you get and mail them to him/her by Christmas (and include a message that lets them know who sent them the wonderful presents!).  Elfster will provide you with their name and mailing address and you can ask them anonymous questions so they will not find out who you are until they receive their gift/you tell them!  You can also add gifts that your pup like to a wish list so your secret santa knows what to get them!  When you receive your gift, please do not open them until Christmas (or Hanukkah, etc) and then post what you got on your blog or upload photos to my Facebook Page!

If you are interested in participating, please email me at ksteck23(at)gmail.com or leave your email address in the comments section of this post and I will send you an invitation.   U.S. & Canada residents only please (shipping overseas is pricey! sorry!).

Please do not sign up if you are not committed to sending a gift.  I've been in gift exchanges before where people have not come through and they are still  hated to this day... lol ;)  

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aspessard@Ferrum.edu

HJC said...

honeyclemons@gmail.com , I have 2 corgis, can they each send to a SS or is it a one per household deal?

Kelly said...

Most people with more than one corgi just have their secret santa send them gifts for each corgi. If you wanted them to have separate secret santas, you would need to send gifts to 2 different people. If you wanted to do that, you'll need another email address to sign up with :)

Sarah said...

carlinsarah at gmail

That corgi :) said...

I'm passing on it, Kelly, but good luck with it!

betty

Vanna said...

gillbabin@gmail.com

LEsherick said...

LEsherick20@Hotmail.com I have one Corgi and one Dachshund would he feel left out if she got a gift and he did not. LOL!

Alyson said...

Oldnbrg_smith@hotmail.com

I have one tri colored corgi, 10 month old little man, named Baxter.

Anonymous said...

kaybdaniel@aol.com

Anonymous said...

kaybdaniel@aol.com

gwendolynrose said...

My little Gwen would love to join in the Corgi Secret Santa this year! :) zipzip256(at)yahoo.com

El Salvador Shipping said...

Very cool idea!! Thank you!

-Gloria Karmanites

Lori said...

Is there a set amount for the gift? I've been a part of too many where I buy a nice $20 gift and I've received something like a dollar store snow globe in return.. :/

Kelly said...

@Lori

I set the amount for $15. In my experience, most people are pretty good about coming close to that, if not going over.

Carra said...

This sounds so fun! Edison & Roosevelt would love to participate!

carrabsmith@gmail.com
damonrodericksmith@gmail.com

gwendolynrose said...

@Carra
I love your dogs' names!

Anonymous said...

my Sadie will love this!
hmathieu92@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Is the gift exchange for U.S. residents only?

Anonymous said...

Joey and Brady would like to participate

bkb999@aol.com

Toni Schenck said...

Jersey (1.5 year old Red/White pem), and Zero (10 week old tri pem) would love to participate!!

Foothis@aol.com

sunshinestnt said...

sunshinestnt@yahoo.com or sunshinestnt@gmail.com
I have had Corgis of both varieties for over 35. This is going to be sooo darn much fun. Thank you for putting this list together. Sincerely, Pamelia Brown and Sophie

SFraser said...

Dover Lin, a 3 year old brindle Cardigan Corgi, would love to be a secret Santa, and she'd love to get a fun gift from a secret Santa :) frasertutoring@yahoo.com

CMZRAQ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn Nolan said...

My Corgis, Elphie, 7 year old tri-color, and Dasher, 3 year old red and white, want to join in.
Lynn Nolan

Kelly said...

@Lynn Nolan You'll need to leave me your email address to get an invite :)

dawn said...

Gtnnaild@hotmail.com. I have three Corgis!! Hope that's ok!!

sunshinestnt said...

I have two Corgis as well and would be more then happy to be paired up with a person having 2 Corgis. Sincerely, Pamelia Brown, sunshinestnt@yahoo.com or sunshinestnt@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails