Thursday, August 2, 2012

9 Months

Guess who's 9 months old!DSC_7541

This girl!
DSC_7555

aka, the cutest girl eva!
DSC_7583

So what's new with Hadley this month?  Well, she had her 9 month visit on Monday.  She's up to a whopping 15.10lbs and is 27.75" long. That's the equivalent to average height and skinny mini weight apparently.. But she still seems kind of chubby to me!  Whatever, she is healthy and that's all that matters!

Random things...


This is her new face 75% of the time...
DSC_7143

haha, cracks me up every time!

She's crawling like crazy!  She is so fast now and follows me wherever I go in our house.  She's quite the determined little thing.DSC_7129

She got her first tooth a few weeks ago!  It really wasn't as bad as an experience as I was expecting. She just kind of screamed out in pain randomly a few times a day and that was it.  Oh and her sleep was totally screwed up but that is nothing new..DSC_7423

She went about 3 months straight of not sleeping at night.  By that, I mean a good night was when she was up every 2 hours.   Very fun, let me tell you.  I talked to her doctor about it at her check up this week and she basically told me that there was no hope and I'd have to live with it.. hah.  I guess Hadley heard her though and said, "Don't tell me what I can't do!!" (I've been watching too much Lost) because the past few days she has been sleeping 5-6 hours straight at night!! It has been amazing but I am knocking on wood as I type this...

She's been eating solids much better, mainly because I realized that she only wants to feed herself.  Anytime I put a spoon by her mouth she'd turn away.. so now we are doing Baby Led Weaning 50% of the time and then I feed her myself the other 50%.  Has been working out great!  She learns how to pick up food and eat it herself and then if she's still hungry I'll help her out. I think she especially likes this method because it means she gets to eat whatever I am eating!  Nummy!  Gibson thinks it's complete BS though..
DSC_7397

Standing up is another new love of hers.  She can pull herself up on just about anything.  It is amazing how fast she is developing now!  Walking here we come!DSC_7384

Her and Gibson have a funny relationship.. DSC_7308

She is kind of obsessed with him.  She follows him everywhere and whenever he wants to play fetch, she thinks he wants her to play with him.  He doesn't.  He doesn't want her to come near him.  Ever!  

DSC_7642

But... He seriously loves her and is VERY protective of her when other people are around.  Maybe he'll come around eventually.  He does love it when she's eating or spits up :)

DSC_7268
Rawr!!

We've been slowly having to baby proof, because of things like this happening...
DSC_7182 DSC_7665
Little stinker!!



She is so curious about everything!   She gets so excited whenever I play fetch with our chucker outside.  She always wants me to let her hold the chucker... but to her, I guess it just looks like lunch.
DSC_7478

It's been a lot easier to go places with her lately.  She rarely ever cries in the car or whine when we are in stores or restaurants.  We took her to Steak N Shake  recently and she had a blast!!  She was talking at the top of her lungs to all the other babies that were by our table.  It was hilarious.photo

I love her :)  

DSC_7471

2 comments:

Paula said...

Kelly she is adorable!! I love her new faces :)

Lisa Harris said...

What's not to love! She is growing so fast. Love all the little quirky faces. I don't know if you have had time but Blue Water Corgis have a new sister Elle. Take care and I am happy you are getting some more sleep at night.

Related Posts with Thumbnails