Thursday, June 7, 2012

Take a Walk with Gibson!



So for awhile now, I've been wanting to videotape one of me and Gibson's (and Hadley's) walks.  Not sure why.. I guess cause I love them so much :)   Well, yesterday I did, and today, I thought I'd share the videos.  I'm guessing they will mostly be for my own enjoyment, as it was a 40 minute walk and probably pretty boring... haha.   I did shorten them up a bit for online viewing.  The first is sped up 400% and set to music (the first mp3 I had that was 8 minutes long).  I cannot guarantee that watching it will not cause seizures ;)   The second, I used 'magic movie' to randomly select a few clips and put it together.  Not as fun as the first, but probably easier to watch. So, anyways, here you go.  Enjoy! (or not)



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails