Monday, January 23, 2012

Couch Potatoes

One of Hadley's favorite things to do is watch tv.  I know.  We're already teaching her bad habits.  But whatever keeps her quiet and happy!! :)   I thought I'd prop her up on the pillow next to Gibson (one of his favorite things is to lounge on the couch all day long)  to watch some HGTV and see what happened..

DSC_4554
Not sure about this mom, but I'll give her a kiss..

DSC_4557
She's moving too much.  Watch the feet, kid!

DSC_4555
This is AWEsome!

DSC_4564
This is not so awesome.  I want my pillow back.

DSC_4562
Srsly mom??

DSC_4565
I will lay on this other pillow but I will not be happy about it!

What a grump!! :)

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

So I'm kind of glad you let her watch TV! I always feel like such a bad mom for letting her watch some little einsteins so I can take a shower.

Sheesh. Sorry Gibby - when she starts pushing cheerios off her tray and into your mouth - you'll be friends again.

Lisa said...

Don't worry Gibson, it won't be long and you will best buds as she will be constantly feeding you little tidbits underneath the table as Mom says "how many times do I have to tell you to stop feeding the dog"

Angela said...

Aw! It's sweet though! Gibby is such a good big brother!

Aparna B. @ Not A Leaf said...

Awww!! It makes me smile that Gibson loves Hadley is and so gentle around her!! What a good big brother :) ...even if it's from the other side of the couch ;) Two cute couch potatoes!

Karen and Bailey said...

too cute, kelly. Love that gibson is doing so great with hadley. :) great duo.

thanks for the bday wishes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails