Friday, November 11, 2011

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Finley!

DSC_3498
on the wall

DSC_3499
on my screen

Miss November

Name: Finley
Blog: The Corgi Chronicles
Corgi Parents:Sam


Finley Cuteness:






November Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

- Fall
- Thanksgiving
- Leaves
- Pumpkins


Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

3 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Finn is one of the most unique corgis I've seen; I like her coloring!

Hope you are well Kelly and Hadley is doing fine!!

betty

Pat Murphy said...

Finley is adorable!

Sam and Finley said...

:) Yayyy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails