Friday, October 7, 2011

Soakin' Up the Sun

It is gorgeous here in the midwest.  All week it has been in the high 70's and sunny during the day and then nice and cool at night!   While I do miss wearing my cute boots and (maternity) sweaters, I can't complain much about this weather!  Pretty much perfection.    Gibson thinks so too.

I always wake him from a deep sleep when I come home for lunch, so he's kind of out of it when I let him out to potty.  He struts out to pee and then  usually runs back in to get his treat.  This whole week, however, he pees and then walks over into the sunny grassy area and 'makes love to the warm grass'...  Like so:

DSC_3182
Mannn, it sure is nice out.

DSC_3181
Hmm what to doo?

DSC_3193
I knows!

DSC_3184
*Face plant*

DSC_3150
*Stretchhhhhh*

DSC_3174
*wiggle* 

DSC_3168
*roll* 

DSC_3159
*wiggle* 
DSC_3156
*roll* 
DSC_3152
Ohhhhh yeaaahhhhh  that's the stuff.


10 minutes later, we go back in for a treat ;)  He loves warm grass!

Hope it's beautiful where you are too!  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Jules(: said...

I love corgis and their obsession with grass! You should see my puppy George!

Garden of Rambles said...

So cute. Gibson has the same face as my Stella, but she is a tri-color.

That corgi :) said...

Love all the pictures! He is going to like you being home!! Hope you are feeling good Kelly; you are in the home stretch!!

betty

Jenny said...

Awww, he looks like he's really enjoying himself! The weather is starting to get nicer here too and I can tell Stanley and Charlie are loving it!!

Sabrina Horton said...

Awww, Luna does the same thing on nice sunny days! Too bad we don't get that many of them here in the Pacific Northwest!

Related Posts with Thumbnails