Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Mommy & Gibby Time

Well, my last day of work was on Friday and now I am just playing the waiting game until baby comes.  I've been trying to get things done around the house and spending time w/my two guys before the little lady makes her appearance.  This means Gibson has had lots of mommy time the past few days.   I've been trying to spoil him a bit, so we've taken fun walks and have played lots of fetch.  Oh and there has been lots of this:

DSC_3249

He is being so snuggly! And he's been curling his head right up against my belly.. almost like he knows that his little sister is in there :)

DSC_3257

And look how crazy my belly looks.. It is so shifted over to the right.  She loves it over there!  Does that mean she'll be right handed? lol

Anyways, I'm enjoying this time w/my first kid, Gibson.  Hope he's enjoying it too!  Your life is about to change, kiddo!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Awww this is too cute! I have heard that dogs know! He already loves his baby sister :)

Whosyergurl said...

cute pics! He will be amazing with baby girl!
xo, Cheryl

Sharon said...

Gibson is going to be such an awesome "big brother"! Enjoy your days of corgi time.

Jenny said...

So sweet!

What an exciting time for you Kelly!

Garden of Rambles said...

So sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails