Monday, October 10, 2011

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Herman!

DSC_3195
on the wall

DSC_3197
on my screen

Mr. October

Name: Herman
Blog: The Adventures of Killer & Fruitbat
Corgi Parents:Lesley & Al


Herman Cuteness:






October Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

- Fall
- Pumpkin Patches
- Leaves
- Halloween



Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

3 comments:

Lesley Collins said...

He's so cute!

Al said...

I think Lesley might be a wee bit biased. ;)

He really is a sweetheart, though. Now that we're all under the same roof (Ah! roof! Roof roof roof!) he's really settling into his role in the "pack." He gets to herd Simon and Feo on a much more regular basis now making him just all a twitter with joy. :)

ChristyLove said...

I think I just found the only Corgi in exsistance that may be cuter than mine. Good lord.

Related Posts with Thumbnails