Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's been up

Sorry for the deadness around here this week...  I've been busy this week training my replacement at work!  Quite a weird experience.  On one hand, I'm excited to start a new chapter in my life... but on the other, I am jealous that this other person will be doing MY job and sitting in MY desk and using MY computer.  Ah well. What can ya do? :)

Gibson seems to be slowly getting over his allergies.  I think the cold weather that we've been having has been killing all the ragweed and whatever else he's allergic to.  He's itching and licking less, for sure.  He's also been sleeping in places other than our bed!  We had been kicking him off of it when his scratching would shake us awake at night.  I brought up his dog bed and one night he used my body pillow (which I decided I didn't like) and has loved it!  I find him sleeping on it when I come home from work some days :)    He also sometimes randomly sleeps all the way downstairs.  By  himself!  Crazy town.

Besides his allergies, he seems to be doing quite well on the enzymes I've put him on.  His poop has been nice and solid since we've been adding it to his food :)   I am thinking about changing the flavor of his food (Wellness Core) to the ocean variety, since that's supposed to be better for sensitive tummies.  Too bad it's the priciest of all the flavors :-P

In baby news.. My first baby shower was last weekend!  I promise to share more about it once I get photos from everyone who was there (Ben had our camera in New York.  So I had to be relaxed pregnant lady and let everyone else worry about it).  The nursery is full of so many goodies!

In house  news.. Our new bathroom is almost complete!  Stay tuned for lots of photos of that too!

OH and I'm still waiting for Cafepress to release their 2012 calendars so we can get the Corgi Butts & Friends and Corgis (with blogs) Calendars up for sale!  Hopefully that should happen soon!!!


Ok, that's it for now.  Hope everyone is having a great week!!

3 comments:

Aparna E. said...

Wow Kelly! You and Gibson have a lot going on!! I can't wait to see pics of your shower, the finished bathroom, everything!! So many exciting things happening for you. Wishing all FOUR of you the very best <3

That corgi :) said...

Baby showers rock! Love going to them! Bet you did get lots of great things!! Glad to hear Gibson is doing better too! We got those enzymes you recommended and they worked amazingly well for Koda and his itching/allergies, very pleased with them; thanks for writing about them!

betty

Whosyergurl said...

Kelly,
You have a lot going on. You need to sit back in that glider rocker and put your feet up. For reals!
xo, Cheryl

Related Posts with Thumbnails