Thursday, September 8, 2011

Scout

I really don't dress Gibson up much, but I occasionally like to make him wear a bandana for a day.  When I do this, I magically have a brand new dog.  His name is Scout.

DSC_2988

Doesn't he just look like a Scout?

DSC_2992

And I am serious.  I go around calling him Scout all day long.  It just comes naturally.  I  can't look at him w/o thinking "Scout".   I guess it's Gibson's alter-ego.

DSC_2993

Although, I wish his alter-ego was less itchy than Gibson!  Go away, stupid allergies!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

is mr. Scout/Gibson on any supplements?

Jules said...

Aww poor scout/gibson ;) I agree with heather are we on any remedies? Roxi is still itchy a lil bit even on her shot right now.. But the masquitos aren't helpin either!

Laurie said...

Haha so cute!

Peanut said...

Woah! Look at that nose dig in that fur!

Related Posts with Thumbnails