Thursday, September 1, 2011

Corgis (with blogs) 2012 Calendar WINNERS!


After almost 500 votes have been tallied (only 150 people voted last year!), it is time to announce the winners of the 2012 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar Contest!!

I think we all liked the voting system better this year than last year, am I right?  Made things easier for everyone and kept things private so less feelings were hurt.

Anyways, I wanted to thank everyone again who submitted photos this year.   After starting off kind of slow w/entries, there ended up being an abundance of quality photos!  It was hard for me to see a few that didn't quite make the cut that I thought were shoe-ins.    If your photo didn't win this year, I hope you try again next year!

And now (finally), here is your 2012 Corgis (with blogs) Calendar!!





Mr. Januarys

Simon and Caleb of Cardigan Complex


Mr. February

Ninja of Ninja the Pembroke Welsh Corgi


Mr. March

Gimli of Corgified Candy


Miss April

Sookie of Make Way for Cupcakes


Miss May

Mollie of Mollie the Corgi


Mr. June

Bender of Bender's Adventure Dog Blog


Miss July

Whiskey of All That Jazz


Mr. August

Maestro of Maestro's Magical Misadventures


Mr. September

Bailey of Bailey the Corgi


Mr. October

Gibson of Corgi Butts


Miss Novembers

Darby and Pumpkin of Darby & Pumpkin's Daily


Mr. December

Bryson of The Senakams: Corgi + 3






Congratulations, all!!!  I will be contacting you soon w/a  link to your free digital calendar!   Printed calendars will be available for purchase in the coming weeks.  Stay tuned!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!!! Congrats to all the winners. I've been waiting for this all day! Great looking calendar!

Kitten said...

Thank you so much for everyone that voted for my Sookie! We're SO excited!!

Boo's Mom said...

Yippee! Good for you that you had so many voters! Yes! The new voting method is way better -- and hopefully easier for you, too. Hooray for everyone whose photos won. And, hooray for me that I am one of those! Thanks for the fun, Kelly. I can't wait to start my Christmas shopping when the printed copies are available!

Aparna E. said...

Congrats to everyone and their corgis. Such a cute bunch. I can't wait to buy a CorgiButts calendar and see my Mr. December, Gryff! <3

scotsmad said...

Congratulations! We voted for most of those and of course our favourite girls.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

You'll have to buy up a bunch and give them out for Christmas...BOL!

That corgi :) said...

looks like it will be a great calendar Kelly! Congrats to all the winners!

betty

Related Posts with Thumbnails