Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bumpdate: Week 32

Guess what? I'm huge!



I'm 32 weeks along now.. only 8ish weeks to go!  Isn't that crazy??  It seems to be going so fast, but maybe I'll change my tune when there is only 2 or 3 weeks to go and want this baby OUT :)

The uncomfortable-ness has begun to set in.  It's hard to move around by the end of the day, and sleeping is a chore.  I've changed up my workout routine a bit and now stick to walking, strength training and prenatal yoga.  Any sort of jogging in place/moving too fast was getting too uncomfortable.

Other than that, everything seems to be going great!

The nursery is coming along.  We were sent a glider and changing table from Ben's sweet sister, grandma and aunts and put them together this past weekend.  So, we really just need some stuff on the walls and this place will be good to go!

DSC_2969

So, time for some big news..  October 14th will be my last day of work.  I'm going to be a self-employed stay at home mom! I am super scared about this, but I think it is best for our family.   Wish me luck!

Hmm, I think that's it.  Hope you aren't getting too sick of these non-corgi related updates! :)

6 comments:

Aparna E. said...

Eeks! YOU ARE SO CUTE!! And are you kidding? The updates are so cute and exciting! I can't believe you already have your nursery pretty much ready. Most couples I know are scrambling until the day of and even after they bring the baby home, to get things in order.

And how exciting about working at home and being a mom! It's a huge decision, but I fully believe it will be a good one for you and your new family <3 Best of luck! We're all here to see the new adventure unfold!

Whosyergurl said...

Kelly,
You are not huge, you are pregnant! And we love that you are sharing this with us!
How wonderful that you will get to be stay at home mom! Congrats on that!
I bought that same glider rocker and ottoman for my daughter's baby's nursery. I love sitting in it and rocking Natalie and reading and singing to her.
hugs to you, Cheryl

Trisha said...

Kelly, you look SOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute!!!!!!! =D

That corgi :) said...

I love any updates Kelly! You look radiant!! Won't be long now and you'll be holding your precious wee one!! And then the fun begins!

Wise to be a work-at-home mom; good for the baby! I'm sure it will work out well too! (unless the baby doesn't sleep.......but we won't worry about that now :)

betty

Garden of Rambles said...

Absolutely good luck on the work at home. That is a blessing! I love it.

Karen and Bailey said...

congrats again! how fun. i cant wait to hear stories and see pictures. thats the best thing - being a stay at home mom. my one coworker who is doing it says its harder than working, which i believe! but totally worth it.

hope you have a easy birth!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails