Friday, August 5, 2011

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Gibson!

DSC_2867
on the wall

DSC_2883
on my screen

Mr. August

Name: Gibson
Blog: This one!
Corgi Mom: Me!


Gibson Cuteness:
DSC_2653

DSC_2407

DSC_1264

August Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

- Summer
- Back to School
- Picnics
- Camping
- Pools/Swimming
- Beaches


Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Loved the photos of Gibson. Especially the last one...a punkin' with pumpkins :)

Jules(: said...

I love these pictures. So cute. I am tempted to do a photo-shoot with my puppy, however, I'm afraid he can't sit still :)

Carrie said...

So cute! My Lola definitely gives me that same look when she's laying on the floor.

Aparna E. said...

Gibson is such a cutie. I just can't get over it :) One of my favoritest pictures of him that you've posted is the one you use for your twitter profile pic. TOO. CUTE.

Related Posts with Thumbnails