Monday, July 18, 2011

(Less Than) 2 Weeks Left to Submit! Corgi Butts Calendar!

2 weeks left to enter you photos for the Corgis Butts & Friends Calendar Contest! For more information, click here.


There have been lots of great entries so far, but please remember:  Only 3 submissions per person and those submissions should be high resolution!


Also,  just over a month left to submit for the big contest.. the Corgis (with blogs) Calendar!


I have received.. OH.. 1 submission for this so far :(   I had tons of entries by this time last year..  So, I guess if you submit, you have a pretty good chance at winning! haha.   Seriously, please submit.. I'm getting worried ;)   Info here


In Gibson news.. He's doing better!  He went 2 days w/o pooping though..but I guess he was just pooped out ;)  Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon.

Ok, that's it.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Glad to hear Gibson is feeling better, Kelly! Good luck with the calendar! I'm sure the submissions will start coming in!

betty

Chelsea said...

Oh don't worry! Maestro and I are planning an epic photo shoot for this week! We were just waiting for my friend with an awesome camera to get back into town :)

Laurie said...

I need to go through my pics ASAP! I hope to enter both ;)

Katie said...

I havent been my normal camera-mania self so Im trying to sort through old pictures and do an improtu photo shoot. I will be sending you some :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails