Friday, June 3, 2011

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Stanley!

DSC_2594
on the wall

DSC_2595
on my screen

Mr. June

Name: Stanley
Corgi Mom: Jenny


Stanley Cuteness:







June Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)


-Summer
-Pools/Lakes/Water
-Outdoor activities
-Father's Day

Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

He's quite the handsome fella if I do say so myself :)

Katie said...

Love Stanley's picture. makes me smile everytime I see it. :-)

Amy said...

I have my digital calendar up! Everyone always makes the nicest comments about it. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails