Friday, June 17, 2011

20 weeks preggers

We interrupt this corgi themed blog for a pregnancy post...  

But first!  A little update on Gibson: Today he is finally done w/his antibiotics and is totally switched back to his normal kibble.  Yay!  He's back to his old stinky self :)

Oh and also, did you see my new calendar contest that is open to everyone??  I'm sure you have some photos of your corgi's butt lying around.  Send them my way and they can be in a calendar!   Here are the submission details  :)  And if you're waiting for the Corgis (with blogs) Calendar announcement, that will be coming by the end of June!


Ok NOW. Back to the off-topic stuff ;)  I am halfway through my pregnancy!   20 weeks.   Look how I grow:


Don't mind my face, it was an emotional day :)

Yesterday, was the exciting 20 week ultrasound, which means we had the opportunity to find out the gender..  and we did :)   So, come November 1st-ish, I will have this little boy...

DSC_1164

AND this little girl :)



Yep, we're having a girl!  I am super excited :)  Everything else looked great.  We seem to have a healthy little one growing inside me :)

Now, it's time to design the nursery and pick out fun girlie stuff!  Who wouldn't like that?!

I've been feeling pretty great the past few weeks. I had a bit of off-and-on nausea going on a few weeks ago, but it has seemed to taper off.  Now I barely feel pregnant.. besides the fact that there is lots of movement going on in there.   Like right now.. thump thump thump :)  I love it.   I have lots more energy than before and even enjoy working out again!  And it is nice to have gotten past that 'is she pregnant or is she just getting fat' stage.. I think I definitely look preggo now!

So that's it. My update.  Now back to your regularly scheduled programing ;)

19 comments:

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

LOL at first I thought you meant that you were having twins!!

Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Lol i did too but then i got it :)

Whosyergurl said...

OMG...you got us! I thought you meant twins, too! My grand-baby is a girl...LOVE that! She is 3 months. You look SO cute!
xo, Cheryl

Kelly said...

haha, sorry guys. No, Gibson is just my baby boy ;)

Laurie said...

You look so cute!! Congrats :) Glad Gibson is doing better as well!

Aparna E. said...

Eeks! You are the cutest pregnant lady EVAR. Seriously. You look awesome :) And congrats on having a girl! I've heard it is so much fun to start picking out color schemes and room ideas and stuff like that. I'm so excited for you! At first when you said "we're having a boy and a girl" I thought you were saying you're having twins too! lol.

I'm glad Gibson is feeling better too! Yay for good news all around! I've also heard from my friends who are now moms that their second trimester was the best one and most tolerable one, so def. enjoy this time <3 Congrats again to all of you!

Trisha said...

You look absolutely adorable!! :)
I wish I was closer so that I could do some maternity pictures for you in a few weeks. :)

YAY for a baby girl! What is her name gonna be?

Kelly said...

@Trisha

Trish, I will actually be in St. Louis at the end of July.. maybe we can work something out! And not sure if we are going to 'tell the world' her name yet or not.. Send me a message and I'll tell ya ;)

kat - indignantcorgi.com said...

How Exciting Kelly! That's so awesome! you look great :)

ChristyLove said...

Can I just say for the record that you're a way cute pregnant lady???

And could you be updating us on what you do to get Gibson ready for his little sister? We're super worried about what to do at my house. =)

Sarah said...

Congrats! I am 27 weeks preggo with a girl and two corgi boys at home.

Laurie Eno / The Daily Corgi said...

Lovely!! A little sis for Gibson!

That corgi :) said...

you look great Kelly! congrats on the little girl!! truly a blessing!!!

betty

The Sprollies 'n' Border Collies said...

Us girls are great :) Congratulations!

JulieandCaleb said...

Yaaaaaaaaay! Congratulations! You look wonderful, I'm so happy to hear you and Gibson both are feeling well again!

Emily said...

Kelly, you are adorable pregnant!! And I love the fact that Gibson is right there by your side! Love those boys, but so excited you are having a girl!!

Bailey and Cali - Two Pups, One Tale said...

yay, Kelly, so excited for you guys, and now you are all set. you've your little boy Gibson and a little girl on the way :) you look great..and glad to hear Gibson is doing better.

Karen and Bailey said...

congrats kelly. :) :P

Amy said...

Hooray for little girls!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails