Wednesday, April 6, 2011

10 years

10 years ago today, I met my best friend and love of my life.

DSC_2431
(Canvas print from Easy Canvas Prints!   I love it!!!! :) )

Well, in person. We had met months earlier online (which wasn't as common as it is today!). But April 6th marks the day where he drove up from Indy to meet me in a gas station and 5 seconds later  say, "Excuse me, my pants are ringing." (his mom called)

:)

And then 3 years ago today, this happened:



We chose our anniversary as out wedding date to make things ever more special.  And I must say, I am so happy that we did.  April 6th will always be one of the best days of the year :)


Oh and then 4 months later, this happened ;)



And the honeymoon was over ;)   Just kidding.. sort of.... :)


Happy Anniversary, Ben.  I love you :)

12 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats!!! :)

Aparna E. said...

First off congrats!! That's a lovely story :) Secondly, that might be one of the cutest pictures of Gibson EVAR (or any Corgi!...but shh! Don't tell Gryff I said that). He's so happy. "Look I'm a dog!"

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love hearing about stories like that. You guys are super cute too!!

wgfoodie said...

Congrats!! My husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary a few weeks ago :)

Angela said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

The Bee Charmer said...

Happy Anniversary! And LOOK AT THAT LITTLE BABY GIBSON FACE!!!! Oh so smoochy.

Emily said...

Happy anniversary!! Very cute and funny! I love the picture of Gibson! It makes me what a new baby!

Karen and Bailey said...

:) happy anniversary. :)

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wonderful wedding photos & of course I love a good Corgi pic :)

Angie & Charlotte (stupid blogger won't let me log in, lol)

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Happy anniversary!! :)

That corgi :) said...

I'm way late on this, but happy anniversary! Wishing you both lots of wonderful years together! I do think Gibson was a great addition to your family!

betty

Related Posts with Thumbnails