Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky

DSC_1378

Today, on St. Patrick's Day, I feel very lucky for my little puppernutter, Gibson.  He is my good luck charm and can always put a smile on my face (even when I am exhausted 5 minutes after I wake up in the morning and just want to snuggle under some blankets for a little while longer, but he demands a 2 mi walk.. yes, even then.).  All he has to do is look up at me with a huge grin on his face as if he's saying, "I love you mommy, life is so awesome!"


I want my presents!

After that, he owns me.  I'll do whatever he wants.. and it's worth it :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

9 comments:

Amy said...

I'll second that. :-)

LuckyPups said...

So cute!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yay for smiling corgis!

Paige and Dexter said...

Ditto <3

Bailey and Cali - Two Pups, One Tale said...

Who could resist that smiling face???

Whosyergurl said...

GREAT smile pic!
xo, Cheryl

Laurie said...

Awww love this post :) It's so true!! They really can make us smile so much!

Hannah said...

I love the nickname puppernutter! I used to call my little doggie fluffernutter. She passed away recently, but she was the best little fluffernutter ever!

Aparna E. said...

I love that grin-face dogs have!! Ah! It's the cutest thing ever. For me, I think they're saying, "Look! I'm a dog! I love you! Yay!!" So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails