Monday, February 14, 2011

We're Baaaaaaaaaaack (from vacation)

DSC_2181

Yep, it's been quiet around here because Gibson and I were gone living it up on vacation last week!   Gibson was at my parents, romping through the snow all week, and I was here:

DSC_2098

On Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas which traveled to Labadee, Haiti & Montego Bay, Jamaica!! :)     It was a fantastic time.  We went with a group of 12 and had a blast.  I really didn't think about Gibson much, except for a few times when a dog would be barking on tv (and we flipped the channel quickly so it didn't upset the dog.. lol) and when I had a piece of bacon and thought of saving a little to give to Gibbers.  We got back home late on Saturday to pick him up and he was as exhausted as I  expected him to be, but seemed excited to see us...but not so excited for us to put him in the car and take him home :)

Anyways, here are some of my favorite photos!

DSC_2110

DSC_2072

DSC_2059

DSC_2095

DSC_2050

DSC_2090

DSC_2113

DSC_2148

DSC_2146

DSC_2154


And Gibson?

DSC_2188

DSC_2179

Well, he obviously had a good time, because he slept the entire day yesterday.. He actually went upstairs and jumped on our bed to go to sleep for the night at 7pm (and I wasn't far behind him at 8:30)! lol  I think that's the earliest yet..


I hope everyone had a great week.  I promise to start reading your blogs again soon! :)

11 comments:

The Sprollies 'n' Border Collies said...

Ha ha ha! Gibson sure looks comfy! Glad you had a good holiday!

Jams said...

Awesome! I'm pretty sure my aunt, uncle, cousin & his girlfriend were on that cruise with you! :) I'm glad you had a great time.

Kelly said...

@Jams
That's awesome! Small world :)

Laurie said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had a blast!!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

Love that dotted dress! So glad you all had a terrific time. Great pics! Gibson prolly got away with murder!

Amy said...

I agree, the dress looks great! The palm trees look pretty good, too. :-)

Jenny said...

Looks like a fun trip! Love the dress! Too cute! I bet Gibson is glad his mommy & daddy are back :)

Karen and Bailey said...

love your dress and the yummy looking drink! :) glad your back!! im sure gibson was estatic to see you!

Whosyergurl said...

How WONDERFUL! You, btw, are adorable.
Isn't it nice to have peace of mind when we leave our corgi kids at home?
Warm welcome home hugs, Cheryl

Boo's Mom said...

I was wondering what was up with you! Great photos! And, what a pretty dress you're wearing! Now, back to reality, huh? (I continue to enjoy my calendar very much. Thank you yet again.)

Jules said...

Oh wow look at that clear blue sea! I also like your dotted dress :) sounds like u had a blast!

Related Posts with Thumbnails