Sunday, February 6, 2011

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Dozer!

DSC_2045
on the wall

DSC_2047
on my screen

Mr. February

Name: Dozer
Corgi Mom: Nancy


Dozer Cuteness:










February Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)


- Valentines Day
- Cuddling/Love
Outdoor, snowy
- Indoor, warm and cozy
- Groundhog's Day
- Superbowl


Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

2 comments:

Boo's Mom said...

I haven't told you how much I'm enjoying my corgi calendar. (I'm one of the lucky ones -- one of the runners-up for whom you so graciously created a SECOND calendar so as not to disappoint anyone!) My calendar is at my desk at work. Thank you, again!

Laila said...

He is adorable...He can definitely be a calendar model...He is a great poser too...I love his pictures...^_^


dog pens

Related Posts with Thumbnails