1. Start calling it Twenty Eleven. I am stuck on saying Two-Thousand-Eleven and apparently that is wrong. Time to join the crowd.. Even if the crowd is wrong... ;)
2. Do the dishes every day. Yeah, I used to let them go for a few days. I'm disgusting. But, I've been doing them every day for the past week and it makes it way less painful and annoying. P.S. We don't have a dishwasher :(
3. Work on my posture. I slouch. A lot. Sometimes I catch myself in the mirror and can't believe how ridiculous my back looks. So, I'm trying to stand and sit up straighter! :)
And for some that Gibson may not like..
4. Rework obedience with Gibson. He has been a pain in my butt lately. I think part of it has been the winter and not being able to walk with him as much. He just does not listen to me unless I have a treat or he thinks he's going to get a treat. So, I'm going to be more stearn with him and see how it goes..
5. Get Gibson to bark less.. I don't know how, but I'm going to try. He's ridiculous. I would especially like it if he didn't bark while we are watching sports or while playing games.
6. Keep up with the blog better. I have been lazy lately. I'm sorry. I know, I've been promising a 'winter weather survival' post for months! Sheesh. I suck. I will get to that asap ;)
I'll start my 'keeping up' with some new Gibson photos! Yay :)
Have you made any resolutions that involve your corgi/dog/pet??
22 hours ago