Monday, January 17, 2011

Hill Frappin'

On Saturday, I decided to take Gibson to the park and thought I might as well take my flip camera along as well.  It was cold, so I figured it'd be a good time to go since we'd be the only ones there... and we were! I unhooked Gibson's leash and let him be a 'real live dog'.  He had tons of fun sniffing things and then running like crazy to catch back up with me.  He gets soo happy when he is in nature and can run around :)  

One of his favorite parts of this particular park is this BIG hill that wraps around a playground.  I'm not sure what the deal is with this hill.. it might just be a big dirt pile from when they first built the park...  but Gibson loves it.  He runs up it and then does crazy figure 8 fraps all over the 'mountain'.  I've been meaning to get a video of this for awhile now, so I finally remembered my camera and was able to catch him in action!   Don't mind my out of breath breathing and shakiness.. I was seriously afraid of falling and breaking my neck!  Probably not the best time to climb a big hill when there is snow in the ground lol.  Anyway, here's the video!

6 comments:

Paige said...

lol I love at about the 0:45 mark where he stops and smiles at you like COME ON MOOOOOM! So cute.

Annie said...

Starting at second 39 in this video makes me understand exactly where you got your logo!

Lisa said...

Happy Dog!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness, I love it!! I agree with Paige; I think it's absolutely adorable when he keeps turning back to look at you like, "Mama!! Let's go!!"

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Gah! Too cute! Look at that smile on his face, precious :D Bryson loved it when we took him to Mammoth a few years ago. Hope to make another trip next month :)

Laurie said...

Haha he's so happy!! Sadie would love running around with him :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails