Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Ty!

DSC_1909
on the wall

DSC_1915
on my screen

Mr. January

Name: Ty
Corgi Mom: Carleen


Ty Cuteness:










January Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

- Outdoor, snowy
- Indoor, warm and cozy
- Cold weather gear (corgis w/scarves, hats, coats)
- New Years Day, celebration
- Football


Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

7 comments:

Angela said...

He is so adorable!

Happy New Year!
Angela

^..^Corgidogmama said...

I love this little fella and always enjoy getting his updates in the email box!

Wendy said...

SO cute! Love the corgis!!

Katie said...

first of all I'd like to point out that I noticed a certian painting on your desk :-) YAY that made me so happy- Thank you!.
second- TY is the cutest little guy ever! He was out secret santa recipent and we had so much fun shopping for him. :-) Cant wait to see miss april.

Karen and Bailey said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!! happy calendar month, ty!

Amy said...

Can you remind us how to buy the digital copy of the calendar again?

Kelly said...

@Amy
Duh! You're so smart :) I will do that soon. In the meantime, here is the link: http://corgibutts.blogspot.com/2010/09/2011-corgis-with-blogs-digital-calendar.html (you can also find it by clicking on "calendar" above!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails