Monday, December 6, 2010

Snow Bunny Butt

Gibson had the time of his life this weekend.  Why?  First snowfall of the year!

DSC_1480

His auntie Coal was quite excited as well :)

DSC_1474

They played and played..

DSC_1586

DSC_1587

She always let Gibson get the ball.   She's a good aunt like that ;)

DSC_1594

DSC_1588

Hop, hop, hop like a bunny through the snow...

DSC_1596

And now he is going to sleep for 24hrs straight ;)   He even skipped his morning Kong today so he could sleep up in our bed all day long.  Such a goof.   Hope you all had a good weekend!

10 comments:

Laurie said...

I already said this on Facebook, but you're an awesome photographer! Love the pics :)

Kelly said...

Thanks :) They actually aren't that great looking blown up, but they work when they're small :)

DSS said...

Louis enjoyed our first snowfall this weekend as well!! I wish I had pictures as great as yours :)

Amy said...

I love that corgis leave BODY prints rather than FOOT prints in the snow. :-)

Karen and Bailey said...

so cute. :) thats probably #1 on baileys bucket list, if he had one (that gives me an idea.. i need to do a bailey's bucket list post!), anyways, #1 would be GO SEE SNOW. :) baileys telling me he is jealous. :) looks like a blast!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

Love your photos. I'm constantly calling my hubby over to see pics of Gibson. He is so stinkin' cute!

Jenny said...

Stanley's totally jealous! I have the feeling he would loooove the snow!

Your pics are great!!

That corgi :) said...

great pictures!! Coal and Gibson look like they are enjoying the snow so much!! sigh....I do miss that part of the snow, but not the shoveling or driving on ice.....

stay safe and warm!

betty

Katie said...

Awesome pictures! Gibson looks so happy in the snow. I want to take Whiksey to see snow sometime.

Peanut said...

You and Gib are lucky to have snow! I am amazed that Gibson's legs aren't short enough to be the snow's length. He probably slept because he maybe was doing some corgi hibernation. Happy early Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails