Friday, November 19, 2010

The many faces of Gibson

Gibson's face is the thing that made me fell in love with him.  It is so expressive!  Plus his head is tiny and he has a tiny snout and buggy eyes.  It's quite unique ;)  Anyways, he has a lot of different "looks", which I'd like to show you...

1.  This is serious guys!
DSC_1439
This is the look he gives when he is barking at something outside and I don't care what it is.  He looks at me like, "Mommmmm!  This is a very serious matter!"

2. Do what now?
DSC_1437
Oh yes, the head tilt.  Pretty much whenever I ask Gibson a question he does this :)

3.  I'm so sleepy and I love you
DSC_1373
Sweet, nice, sleepy Gibson.

4.  I'm so sleepy and I hate you
DSC_9885
Evil, grouchy Gibson.

5.  Mommy, you're silly!
DSC_1268
This is his little smile he gives me when I'm making weird noises to get his attention to take his photo.. it's basically to humor his crazy mom :)

6. Slightly concerned
Blerg
He heard a strange noise, but knows I'll get mad if he moves from his spot...


7.  I'm f'in crazy!
DSC_1215
He's tired, he's stressed out, and he's hyper!!

8.  I wants that
Droolson
Death stare, check!  Drool, check!

9.  You're torturing me!
aka, "I'm Scared", "I don't feel good" or "I'm Sorry"
Allergy Face
Yes, Gibson gives me this face a lot.  In extreme cases, his eyes bug out even more and his ears are no longer visible, like this:

DSC_1430
It pretty much means the world is ending and it's my fault.  I can be washing dishes or cooking dinner, turn around and he's sitting there with that look on his face.  lol

10. I am super adorable!
Molly Mutt Dog Duvet
His fake smile smile for when he wants what I am holding and he's trying not to be rude..

11. You suck
My cute guy.
This is what I get when I hop on my computer instead of playing with him.  Head on the ground sad face...
DSC_1238
It's pitiful and I always give in.

12. Laser Eyes!
DSC_9879
Gibson wakes up as soon as the sun rises and immediately gives me laser eyes so that I will wake up.  If he sees me start to move, he comes closer and turns up the strength of the laser until I wake up.

13. Hunter Gibson
Play!
This is his look right before he is about to pounce on something.  The nub speeds up the closer he is to when he is about to pounce :)

14. Genuinely Happy
Happy
He is having a really good time and loves everyone and everything..

15.  Bliss
Cute Chewing
If there is a treat involved, he is even more genuinely happy to the point of pure bliss ;)

16.  IMMA BOUT TO GO CRAY CRAY
DSC_6483
The look he gives right before he runs around and fraps his head off.  It's like he's trying to trick us into thinking he's being serious and then BAM he takes off running in circles :)



And just for fun, these are some of the things we think Gibson looks like when he is super tired (when his head shrinks and his ears and eyes grow 3 sizes)...

Frank from Donnie Darko:


(source)

A Fennec Fox:


AND a Hairless Cat...




We love our buggy eyed, tiny headed expressive little  guy :)

15 comments:

Katie said...

so cute! I love all his little expressions. Whiskey has some but not that many. lol. We love the little buggy-eyed little head guy too. :-)

Paige said...

Laser eyes made me lol :)

Becca said...

Oh so gorgeous! Meg has some ridiculous expressions, too. The weirdest thing is when I come downstairs first thing in the morning and she paces back and forth in front of me, wiggling her whole body and dropping her ears so her big domey head looks funny.

I worry that the ear thing means stress, but the rest of her seems so happy!

Laurie said...

Hahaha this is too funny because Sadie makes all the same faces. Love it! She totally does the laser eyes thing, too. I swear they were separated at birth haha.

JuLo said...

OMG, this is the cutest post EVER!!! hahaha! Anyone who has a corgi must relate to most of those faces. I love the "I'm tired and I love you" and "I'm tired and I hate you" pics. Theo totally gives me that put out look too. lol! So awesome.

^..^Corgidogmama said...

You have caught every single universal corgi mood and expression. Terrific shots of your favorite corgi kid!@!

^..^Corgidogmama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peanut said...

He still has those one side black and one side white whiskers! :)
#4.I'm So Sleepy and I hate you is one Peanut defiantly does! #7. I'm... is another one that tops Peanut's face list. Numbers 8,9, 10, 11, 13, 14, and 15 are just everything Peanut does a lot. Gibson has a big personality!

Pirulo Furry said...

Mom says he's handsome every minute and with every face.

Jenny said...

LOVE this post!!

PICASSO said...

Sooooooo adorable! I love all of Gibson's expressions! Corgis are so expressive with their eyes and ears!
Great photos!

Debbie V. said...

Great pictures - all very familiar :)

Mary said...

The "you suck" expression is especially familiar! I guess that's what you get when you work from home.

Sharon said...

I love his face too! My favorite expression with my corgi girls is when they put there paws out in front of them to stretch, they have the sweetest look on their faces.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

OMG, that's too cute! I'm totally laughing at my desk... :D Bryson has the same look when he's about to pounce on something, that focused mouth-slightly-open ears-totally-erect look. Ha! These guys provide us so much entertainment, don't they? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails