Monday, November 22, 2010

Holiday Shopping with Corgi Butts!

Shameless post here :)

The start of the holiday shopping season officially starts this Friday (although I am already 90% done) so I thought I would post some ideas for you from my shops!  Here are some things that I think would make good gifts for corgi/dog lovers on your list ;)

Corgis (with blogs) Calendar!


The 2011 calendar is available to purchase at these locations:

Cafepress
$19.99
click here to buy! 

Zazzle
 
$22.95
click here to buy!

Digital Calendar
There is also a digital version of the calendar available this year for $5! 
click here to buy!



More Corgis (with blogs) Mini Calendar
This "mini" calendar features the other finalists of the contest!
$20.75
click here to buy


100% of the profits of all of these will go to the Lakeshore Corgi Rescue!


Sale Alert!
Take 40% Off the Corgis (with blogs) Calendar on Zazzle!! 40%!!
Use Code: 40CLNDRS2011
Ends 11/30



Corgi Butts Shop on Cafepress
Here, you can purchase products such as t-shirts, mugs, magnets, buttons, bumperstickers and more all featuring corgi graphics designed by me!
click here to visit the shop

Here are some of my favorite products!


link



link



link



link


Sale Alert!
Take 20% Off a $60 Purchase when you shop using this link: http://www.cafepress.com/sk/corgibutts
Use Code: DANKE
Ends 11/24



Corgi Butts Shop on OpenSky
OpenSky allows me to hand select products to share with you that I think you will love!
click here to visit the shop

Here are some of my favorite things that I have reviewed!


link



link



link



link



And here are some things that I have yet to try, but am planning on getting soon because I think they are pretty neat!


(shhhhh, don't tell Gibson, but he's getting these guys for Christmas ;) )


A pack to hold your dog's poop? Sign me up!



Last but not least...


Corgi Butts Shop on Amazon.com
Some of you may have noticed a link to this shop over in my sidebar, but I've never really talked about it... but here it is!  Just a collection of my favorite dog products in one easy spot :)
click here to visit the shop


link



link



link



link



And lots more where those came from here :)






Well, I hope my little list helps you with your holiday shopping!  


I am now going to hide my head under a rock in embarrassment from all the shamless self promotion.... :)

5 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Koda loves those 3 calorie treats too! (and I love them because they are only 3 calories to feed him :)

all great wonderful ideas for Christmas shopping!

shamelessly plugging my blog, but I did mention you/calendars in yesterday's post :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

betty

Laurie said...

Woohoo! I love all your suggestions. But I hate you a little for almost being done with your holiday shopping! Hahaha. I haven't even started! Oy.

Peanut said...

I saw a post you had named "Sock balls." Can you give me the link?

Kelly said...

Here is my sock balls post! http://corgibutts.blogspot.com/2010/03/sock-balls.html

Karen and Bailey said...

thank you for the reminder!!!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails