Friday, November 5, 2010

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Frankie!

This month's corgi of the month is a very special one, because little Frankie is no longer with us.   Please read my tribute to Frankie as well as Lindsey's post about her sweet guy.


DSC_1370

Mr. November

Name: Frankie
Blog: Frankenstein
Corgi Mom: Lindsey


Frankie Cuteness:



Frankenstein!







November Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

- Fall
- Thanksgiving
- Leaves
- Pumpkins



Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

4 comments:

That corgi :) said...

Frankie was such a special little corgi and I loved reading how much Lindsey enjoyed him. Absolutely devastated when I heard of his passing (a year later I'm writing this crying). I'm glad Jasper came into her life, but I know she and us will always have a special place in our hearts for Frankie.

betty

Lindsey said...

We just had the one year mark of his passing. It was terribly sad, but also a happy celebration of all the joy he brought to so many people. I miss him soooo much all the time. I truly have faith that he is running along in heaven :) My little angel.

Andreea said...

Rest in peace, Frankie! I cried reading Frankie's mom post. He was such a sweet guy and nobody should go through what Lindsey went. I'm so sorry!

Peanut said...

November is Peanut's birthday (*hallelujah*) But, oh my goodness :( wow I can't believe that frankie died. That made me tear up. At least he gets to herd all the sheep he wants in heaven.

Related Posts with Thumbnails