So, now I have some questions for you!
1. What's your favorite things about Corgi Butts (the blog...but you can say what you like about the fluffy bums too I suppose ;) )?
2. Anything you'd like to see more of?
3. Anything you'd like to see less of?
4. Is there anything I could do to make the blog better/more enjoyable?
5. What would you think of a corgi blogger secret santa exchange.... Would you be interested in participating? :)
Ok, that's it! Answer away!
And for fun... Here's my very first post from 2 years ago (yesterday!):
Hey everyone! I'm Kelly and the little guy at the top of your page is Gibson. This blog was created to tell our tales of how life has changed since we met each other.
I've been wanting a Corgi puppy for as long as I can remember..falling in love with the breed while watching the Westminster Dog Show as a kid. My husband and I recently bought our first home, which gave us the opportunity to finally own a puppy. I, being a freakish research queen, started researching breeders as soon as we closed on our house..and exactly one month later we brought Gibson home. Probably a little too soon, but I would not regret it for the world.
My next post will tell about the first 2 months of living w/Gibson (he will be 4 months on Saturday!) to catch you all up, and then I will start posting here regularly w/all things corgi.
Hope you enjoy it!