Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bed Sleeper

I guess Puggie is not an outside dog anymore.  The other night, we took Gibson outside before going to bed.  He spotted Puggie, grabbed him and 'snuck' him inside.  While I went up to brush my teeth and get ready, Ben carried Gibson, who was still holding Puggie in his mouth, up the stairs.    So now, not only is Puggie an inside dog, he also sleeps on our bed.


DSC_1224

He definitely takes after his big brother, who slyly made his way into our bed 2 years ago and hasn't looked back ;)

DSC_1226

The usually have a quick wrestling match before cuddling up and falling to sleep..

DSC_1238
I don't knows, ma, I just loves my little bro!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Personality, Plus!

Katie said...

OMG! so cute! I can just invision Gibson holding Puggie in his mouth while being carried! Love it!

Paige said...

Gibson is the absolute cutest. I can't get enough. Puggie Power!!

That corgi :) said...

Hoping Puggie doesn't hog the bed so that you all have lots of room for sleeping :)

Koda found a way on our bed a few years back, I find it somewhat comforting to wake up and find him jammed against me with my legs halfway off the bed.....

loving reading about the Puggie adventures :)

betty

Laurie said...

Freaking adorable!!!

Peanut said...

Everyone loves a Gibson!

^..^Corgidogmama said...

these pics are too dang cute!

Angela said...

That's hilarious!

Have a Great Day!
Angela

PICASSO said...

Sooooo sweet that Gibson has a new best 'friend'!

Jenny said...

Uh-oh, soon you're gonna have to start another blog for Puggie! LOL. :)

littleacceb said...

Oh the face! So adorable. I think I'm going to have to start sleeping downstairs with the dog. I miss her too much at night time!

Becca
Xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails