Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Corgis (with blogs) 2011 Calendar WINNERS!

The time has come to announce the winners of the calendar!  Thank you EVERYONE for your submissions and for all of your votes!! I could not believe the amount of votes that I've been tallying up over the weekend (the last few trickling in late last night).  Remind me next year to find a more efficient way of tallying than writing hash marks on a piece of paper ;)
 

I was quite impressed by your selections!  I thought I may have to mix things up to get all the seasons  in and what-not, but the winners below are the actual top vote getters (Besides a few who had more than one photo in the top.  I tried to make it fair and made sure there were 12 different dogs)!


So, without further ado...   I'd like to introduce your Corgis (with blogs) 2011 Calendar!






Mr. January

Ty of Puppy on a Roomba


Mr. February

Dozer of Our Life: Dozer & Coop


Mr. March

Bryson of The Senakams | Corgi + 3


Miss April

Whiskey of All that Jazz


Mr. May 

Bailey of Bailey the Corgi


Mr. June

Stanley of Corgi On My Mind


Mr. July

Sammy of Adventures of Sammy


Mr. August

Gibson of Corgi Butts


Mr. September

Simon of Cardigan Complex


Mr. October

Herman of The Adventures of Killer and Fruitbat


Miss November

Finley of The Corgi Chronicles


Miss December

Sookie of Make Way for Cupcakes



Yay! I hope you all like it!!


To the winners: Congratulations!! I will be in contact w/you in the next few days to iron out some winning details  :)

To the other finalists:  Don't fret!  Because there were so many amazing entries, I've decided to make a special 18 month calendar of all of your photos!!   There will be no prizes (because I just do not have the funds for it), but you will have your photo in a calendar!  How does that sound???

Ordering information:   Calendars will be available for ordering soon! I will let you know as soon as they are ready! 

23 comments:

Lesley Collins said...

Hooray!

Al said...

Yippie yippie yippie yippie YIPPIE!

Kitten said...

Love them all but I'm totally partial to Miss December!!! Thank you so much!

Boo's Mom said...

Thanks for the great contest. It was fun even if my girl, #23, didn't make the final cut. Congratulations to everyone else!

Katie said...

Congrats to all the winners!! I have been bouncing up and down all weekend waiting for this post and it totally makes my work day better!! I plan on telling everyone about the calendar! (YAY miss april!!!)

Tricia Robertson said...

Where can I order one!?!?!?!?!

Kelly said...

They will be available soon! :)

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Yay! What an awesome calendar! Glad Bryson made it as Mr. March :) I'll e-mail you the answers you requested later. Thanks again for creating this calendar for us corgi lovers!

Jenny said...

Woohoo!!! Just look at how handsome Mr. June is! And my birthday is in June so that's perfect :)

Puppy on a Roomba said...

Yay! I am so excited to be Mr January! Thank you so much!!!

Laurie said...

Oh well...maybe next year :( Too many great photos to compete with this year!

Kelly said...

Sorry, Laurie :( But, Sadie will be in the 18 month calendar!!

Al said...

By the way, what a great idea to do an 18-month calendar with the rest of the finalists! There were SO many great pics that I imagine it must have been a really close contest in the end.

Congrates to all entrants! Everybody wins!!!

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurie said...

Not your fault, Kelly! It was stiff competition...That's cool she'll be in the 18-month tho :)

Angela said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

The Bee Charmer said...

Hooray! And Congrats to all the winners!!

Karen and Bailey said...

Thanks Kelly!!!!!! Bailey will be proud to represent the month of May!

That corgi :) said...

congrats to all the winners and thanks Kelly again for your hard work in putting together the calendar!

betty

Monica said...

congrats to all your winners - swell choices!

Paula said...

can't wait to get my "paws" on one or three of these :)

Shep said...

Wow! Oh man, so thrilled. There were a bunch of fantastic photos here; every single one of them was wonderful! :D Some of them I hope their owners are displaying at home -- they're lovely.

I thiiiink that Simon's the token-tailed Cardi!

Thank you, everyone! Now to see who needs a calendar for Christmas mwahahahaha. ;)

Andreea Ion said...

Congrats to the winners! I should start a blog for my Toby so he can get a chance to be on your calendar next year!
Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails