Monday, September 20, 2010

Gibson's Tricks: Blooper Reel

This video is from June.  I haven't posted it yet, because I am pretty sure I sound like a complete lunatic. I also had to edit it numerous times because I kept swearing in it :)  It is a video of a typical weekend for Gibson and I when Ben is out of town on business.  I have no one else to talk to, so I talk to my dog.   It's awesome.   :)    But anyways,  I think it's time to share, so here it goes.. Hope you don't think less of me ;)



IN OTHER NEWS...

The "18 Month" Calendar Now Available!
But, it's not actually 18 months... I decided to make it more cost effective and make it 12 months and mini sized (7"x 5"pages).  I'm sure you are saying, "but, there were 18 other finalists!"  True, but 6 of those made the "top 12", so I thought it'd be more fair to feature the other 12 that were not, if that makes sense!  And yes, Gibson is in there, because there was 1 duplicate corgi, and I thought it'd be weird if there was 1 corgi featured more than once... Make sense?? :)  Anyways, here it is!  Mr. Bender is our cover boy! :)

More Corgis (with blogs) Mini Calendar
$20.75
click here to buy



17 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the video! I think I'd like to see the unedited version with swearing - I think that's how my video with Bender would turn out. Lots of cussing from me and an obstinate dog not doing tricks.

Also I can't believe you picked Bender to be cover dog for the mini calendar! We're so excited!

Katie said...

I love the video!! I agree with Rachel- I'd like to see the unedited version. The high 5 was my favorite.
PS you are adorable!! I just want to give you hug. lol

Karen said...

hahaha i love the video :)

reminds me of how butters acts. barks and looks at you like "nope i'm cute i dont need those darn tricks to impress you!"

i agree with Rachel, i would like the see the unedited one :)

Boo's Mom said...

Your Gibson is awfully cute.

Thank you for creating the 18 month calendar and including my Darby girl!

Jenny said...

Adorable! Stanley enjoyed watching Gibson on video. Highly entertaining for both of us :)

Angela said...

Hey Kelly!

Gibson is just so smart and handsome! Such a cute video!

Thanks for all the hard work you did getting the calendar done! You did a great job girl!

Hugs,
Angela

Aj said...

The video was too cute! :)
I liked how Gibson was all looking around the room when you asked who the cutest guy in the world was. Like, "Who....meEEE???"

Kelly said...

haha, this is a family show, folks. No cursing ;) But to give you an idea, I was asking Gibson to give me his paw about 80 times and he was just staring at me, so at one point I said, "GIVE ME YOUR *@(*&#!( PAW!" And that's about it :)

Amy said...

There is something about corgis... they are never in a rush to to do a trick. I think they think we're silly for asking them to even consider it.

Karen and Bailey said...

i lvoe it too. hey but its not just the weekends for me. its everyday! just me and bailey. lol. so... that would make me more of a lunatic than you! :D

Laurie said...

I'll have to watch the video when I'm not at work haha, but I am so excited about this calendar!! Thanks, Kelly!

JuLo said...

Too cute! Gibson is such a total charmer. And he stays so quiet! Theo barks and barks when we're, as I call it, doing his exercises.

Thanks for doing a second calendar for all us losers! I mean, runners up? :p

Patty said...

That video is ADORABLE!!!
I need to work on my little corgi Giuseppe. She knows sit, but that's it.

Little Penny Lane said...

smartest corgi in the world!

Daniela said...

My dog Peanut responds to almost anything at almost any time. But, sometimes Peanut is a butt and what Peanut does when he is to lazy to do a trick, he "Plays Dead"
It's odd how some Corgis are so intelligent and yet they don't do a thing. Peanut is quite smart like all corgis, but that's only because I train him a lot.

Andreea said...

Love the look on his cute face! He's like "mommy, what's the purpose of all this?!"

amosmom said...

Ohhhhhhh, thank you for posting the video!! Far from thinking less of you, I was relieved to know someone I respect sounds just like I do when practicing tricks with a Corgi. Gibson gets the same look on his face that Amos does: "Mom, we are both well aware that I know this trick and that I have, in fact, recently executed it perfectly. Is it truly necessary for me to demonstrate my skills again without a change in venue or audience?" Yeah, yeah, yeah, just roll over, wouldja?! (It's also nice to know someone else thanks her baby for doing the trick.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails