Wednesday, August 18, 2010

2 Weeks Left to Submit! Corgis (with blogs) 2011 Calendar Contest!

2 weeks left to enter you photos for the Corgis (with blogs) 2011 Calendar Contest! For more information, click here.



Just a friendly reminder that you are allowed to submit this year even if you won last year :)  AND you can still submit more photos even if you have already submitted some!

Also, I will be doing things a little bit differently this year.  After August 31, I will choose 30 finalists.   These finalists will be posted on the blog and then will be voted on by YOU to select the final 12!  What do you think of that idea??


That is all for now :)

5 comments:

Katie said...

woo-hoo! Im excited!

HotDog01 said...

I hope I make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniela said...

I think voting would be a great Idea! but I am not sure who would be the 30 finalists...

Little Penny Lane said...

This is such a fabulous contest idea. Love it!

Karen and Bailey said...

sounds fair! i am excited too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails