Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Gibson!!

2 years ago today, Gibson was born!

To celebrate, I made him a special dessert after he ate his breakfast..

Gibson's Birthday Dessert!

Gibson's Birthday Dessert!

Looks yummy, no? I thought I'd make him something healthy out of things he eats all the time anyways (I share). His little dessert contained:
  • a smear of all natural peanut butter
  • blueberries
  • a spoonful of greek yogurt
  • a strawberry
  • and a topping of flax seed!
Needless to say, he enjoyed himself..

Gibson's Birthday Dessert!

So today, I am going to spoil my buddy twice as much as usual (since he's 2 and all). He already received one gift in the mail yesterday (a huge antler chew from his grandma!) and will be receiving a few more from me today :)

I love this guy..
Hi!

And his butt..
Corgi Butt

Even when he pouts..
My cute guy.

Happy Birthday, Dude :)

17 comments:

Lin said...

Happy Birthday, Gibson, you handsome boy! You're lucky to have such a great mom!

Boo's Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Gibson!

Gibson's mom, I love the nose and butt shots! Particularly the nose!

Darby's human, Melissa

Lesley Collins said...

Happy Birthday Gibson! Herman will be 9 on July 5. I will have to make him something yummy like that.

That corgi :) said...

Happy Birthday Gibson!!! Yum on your birthday treat!! You are one lucky "Dude"!! I know you are much loved (and spoiled, but after all you are a corgi!!!!!)

betty

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Giboson!! Lots of birthday wishes. I say "I hope you get all you wished for". But it looks like your mommy has taken care of that. :-). Love from FLA

Laurie said...

Happy birthday, Gibson! So glad to have found another cute corgi on the Web!! :) That looks like a yummy birthday treat! Hope you get many more :)

Jenna Z said...

Happy Barkday, Gibson!!!

Amy said...

Antler Chews are the BEST! Way to go, Gibson. So, if he is 14 in dog years he should be getting his learners permit in a few more months, right? ;-)

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Gibson! I can't believe he's 2 already!

Lois said...

Oh happy day, Gibson, ! Two years old, and your mom and dad obviously adore you...Great, adorable pics, Kelly :-)....

Aj said...

Happy Birthday Gibson! You are very loved!

Meg B. said...

Happy Birthday Gibson!

(Eek, I'd stay away from flax seed though, a little body can't handle it... it turns into cyanide!)

Kelly said...

Meg, I've never heard that about flax seed.. I've only heard about how good it is for humans (and dogs, his food, Wellness Core, actually lists it as an ingredient). I don't think the amount could hurt him though.. it was literally a 'pinch' of it :) I definitely will not give him too much though!

Lindsey said...

Awww Happy Birthday Gibson! We love him too :)

Karen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIBSON
:) im sure your mommy will spoil you alot today!

-karen and butterball

Stella The Fluff said...

Happy Barkday, Gibson! Wow, and your human even made you a yummy Independence Day themed dessert. Hope you got some new toys as well. Many happy returns!

Fluffily,
Stella the Fluff

The Bee Charmer said...

Happy Birthday, Gibson!!!! (I love his little butt, too)

Related Posts with Thumbnails