Friday, July 2, 2010

Birthday Gifts

Gibson thanks you all for the birthday wishes! He really had a nice day :)

I want my presents!
Give me the presents, ma!!

Yes, he was giving me that huge grin because he wanted me to give him what I was torturing him with taking a photo of..

Birthday Loot

His presents! Little guy received a HUGE antler chew from his grandma and some Kong SqueakAir balls and a new classic Kong from me (and his dad I suppose ;) ). Now that he is a fetching machine I figured he should stock up on balls (since he loves destroying them) and he needed a new Kong. His other one was the puppy version that I got for him when he was 8 weeks old! It was nasty!! :)

We also took some nice walks, played fetch, and I even let him eat some kitty poop that he discovered *rolls eyes*. He was definitely spoiled for a day :)

11 comments:

Laurie said...

Awwww that first pic is so cute! He looks so happy, like "Ma!!! It's mah birfdayyyy!!!!"

Sadie LOVES those squeaker balls. She has broken the squeaker in about 10 of them lol.

Katie said...

Ditto to what Laurie said. That fist picture of him is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
It must a corgi thing to kill the squeaker in all things that squeak. Whiskey has done the same. Even the big soft ball sized ones.

Lesley Collins said...

Sounds like the perfect day for Gibson. Even a little gross appetizer thrown in during the walk. Herman is chewing on an antler now thanks to your recommendation.

Giulia said...

Love that smile!!

Bri said...

yay gibson!!!
LOVE the picture of him. he looks so ridiculously happy, it's amazing!!!! :)

Amy said...

How is you always have your camera ready? Your photos are the best. I need a lesson. :-)

Karen and Bailey said...

aww happy birthday!!!!! :D

Benhur Xobile said...

Happy Barkday Gibson!
We corgis are so lucky to be showered with pressies every year. =D Enjoy yourself and just so you know...a corgi's barkday can spread a few days beyond the actual day. So milk it for all its worth!

=)
*woof!*
Hugs and drools, Benhur

Andreea said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Gibson! My corgi, Toby, loves playing fetch since he was a baby :)
You should buy him plain tennis balls. That's what I get for Toby. They're cheaper and they last way longer than the squeaky ones.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Happy *very* belated b-day, Gibson! You're officially a teenager in human year :D

Randi and Steve said...

Steve and I want to wish Gibson a belated birthday. He looks so super smiley!

Related Posts with Thumbnails