Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Annnnnnnd....

he's fine :) Gibson seems completely back to normal from his Sunday scare. While he started off kind of shaky yesterday, a visit from my parents and Coal completely snapped him out of it. He was happy and playful and back to his guard dog self. Only thing bad is that he does remember that the guy across the street scared him, so whenever he is outside, Gibson will bark at him. Hopefully, that will stop soon too.. Kind of rude of Gibson ;) Other than that, he has walked by their house and has been fine, so yay!

Thank you everyone for your kind words and advice yesterday. They really do help me when I am freaking out over Gibson!

Hope you all had a great holiday weekend :)

10 comments:

Lesley Collins said...

I am glad Gibson is ok. There must be something in the air. Herman was running around Sunday and hurt his leg. I got all upset, called the vet, and gave him an arthritis pill because he couldnt put weight on it. Twenty minutes later he was fine. Today I had to coax him to eat and he wouldn't come in the house. Sigh.

Laurie said...

Awww I just saw your other post about what happened! That must have been scary for Gibson. I am glad he is doing better. I have had similar instances happen with Sadie, when something triggers some kind of memory (possibly from before I adopted her) and she just freaks out. It scares the crap out of me, too. But luckily they do bounce back. I have used this when she gets freaked out and it really does help her calm down, which in turn helps me calm down :) http://www.rescueremedy.com/pets/

Katie said...

So glad Gibson is doing good. Our doggies get so super sensitive to us and everything around them. Like Lesley said, I think there must have been something in the air this weekend. Might be the change of seasons. Hopefully all of our corgi's will be back to noraml.

ClassyChassy said...

Glad to hear the good news!!!

Bailey's Adventures said...

Good to hear :-)

That corgi :) said...

I bet you are relieved! glad Gibson is back to his normal feisty self :)

betty

Karen and Bailey said...

glad to find out everythings ok gibson and kelly! :D

Lindsey said...

Awww....glad it didn't continue to give him anxiety. It's soooo sad when they are scared :(

Whosyergurl said...

Isn't it something how sensitive their little corgi hearts can be?
xo, Cheryl

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Awww... glad to hear that Gibson got over that scare! Sounds like he's just reacting like a normal dog would, he's smart to know where "danger" is and is trying to warn you of it ;) Go Gibson!

Related Posts with Thumbnails