Monday, April 12, 2010

Corgis with blogs meet :)

DSC_9823

So, I decided to plan a mini-meetup at the dog park (somewhat) close to my house to take place yesterday. I was jonesin' for some multiple corgi action, so I thought I'd take the initiative and plan something myself.. and I must say, it was a success! 9 corgis showed up; some old friends and some new. Another celebrity corgi showed up as well.. His name is Ty, and you may know him as the Puppy on a Roomba (and if not, click on the link to check out his blog!).

DSC_9829

Here are Gibson and Ty going through the agility tunnel together! It was so cute. Gibson did really well this time w/the equipment, I was proud. He did the dog walk again and nailed it (of course I couldn't get a photo or video of it again, but that's ok :)


DSC_9817

It was a really nice little get-together. All of the other dog owners became smitten by all of the corgi cuteness.


DSC_9826

And Gibson had a blast.


11 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Looks like a fun meet-up!

DIRR said...

Nothing better than a bunch of bunny butts having fun!

pleintexasgirl said...

Look at all those corgi smiles!

Puppy on a Roomba said...

The corgi meetup was so fun! I liked playing park tunnel with Gibson! I will put pictures on my blog about it as soon as I get my secretary (aka Mommy) to help me type it. I would do it myself, but I'm just a little dog with no tail, so I can't types very well.

Lindsey said...

i LOVE the pic of gibson & ty in the tunnel!!!

Whosyergurl said...

oh. I wish Chelsea and I could come, too!
Hug you, Cheryl

Pirulo Furry said...

This is a beautiful blog! It's the first time I visit. I'm one of Ty's followers. You can visit my blog, too: http://pirulofurry.blogspot.com/

Lois said...

What a blast, for dogs and parents alike ! Thanks for sharing !

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

My Corgi would have loved that!!!

SJ said...

Where are you located? I want to come to the next one!

Daniela said...

The video was the best! It was so funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails