Saturday, March 6, 2010

Remembering Fatty Fatterson

So, Ben and I spent last night hysterically laughing at photos and videos of Gibson from last March (We're going to be great parents, I know). Basically, because he was the fattest little puppy in the world! Like, seriously. Wow. He had no waist whatsoever and looked like a round little ball of corgi.





Haha, watch this video of him at the corgi meetup last year.. At 1:11, he's just waddling around while the other dogs are playing fetch.


And, his big ol' booty during Coal's visit...
Gibson & his Aunt

AND the super overweight ball of fluff trying to play with a lab...

Oy. Poor guy. I can't believe I let him get that fat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the weight is from that Wellness Core Food. Jaxson Jorge is up to 98 lbs. and he run on the treadmill 45 minutes a day.

Kelly said...

Mom? I'm assuming that is you :) No, Gibson has LOST lots of weight on the Core. We have the reduced fat kind.. The regular kind does have lots of fat, but it also has lots of protein & fiber, so you shouldn't feed as much.. The Jorges might not have reduced his amount of food a day when they switched..

Katie said...

Awe, poor fluff Gibon. I'm glad he's getting back to normal Corgi weight. It was really funny watching that video of him waddle around though!
Whiskey has lost some weight since we got her too, even a neighbor noticed her slimming size. LOL

Whosyergurl said...

I am so concerned about not having a fat corgi that the last visit, our vet told me to feed her a bit more. She was the second smallest in the litter and is a small corgi. We know of a corgi that is so fat she can hardly walk. In my opinion, those corgi parents are criminals.
If only I could be so disciplined with ME!
I love your profile pic, cause Gibson looks like a little toy.
Cheryl

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Gibson looks great now! Glad that Project Slimdown is such a a great success! It's so easy to let the weight creep up on these eyes, they're such chowhounds. Pudgemeister Bryson here has really grown soft ever since Eva was born and Picasso moved away (a double whammy). We really need to get him going on an exercise program (I think I need it just as much as he does :P)

Julie said...

Oh my gosh the way your Corgi is playing looks just like how our Corgi plays with our Spaniel and our Golden! *L* I love hearing their little paws when they run! We are first time Corgi owners and are getting a huge kick out of Sissy, who is almost 8 mo old now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails