Monday, March 22, 2010

Healthy Omega Treats

Omega Treats

Recently, I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to review a new kind of dog treat, called Healthy Omega Treats. They are a 'layered' treat that are rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids, which are good for a dog's skin and coat. I received the Duck, Cod & Sweet Potato variety, and here are the deets on those:

  • Healthy 5-layer treats add shine to your pet's coat
  • Excellent balance of protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
  • Layered with codfish, duck, and sweet potato
  • No wheat, soybean, lecithin, BHA, BHT, ethoxyquin, artificial flavor, glutens or grains
  • low fat & low calorie

Omega Treats

I am a fan of these. The ingredients are healthy and Gibson, of course, loves them. They smell like real meat (very smelly! Just like dogs like 'em) and have a nice chewy texture (not just a one chomp and swallow kind of treat). They're pretty small, so they work well as a training treat. Gibson will do anything if he knows he'll get one of these (and with much enthusiasm!) . And then he'll go and sit by the counter where I keep them as a hint that he wants more :)

Spokesmodel

So, overall, I give the Healthy Omega Treats two thumbs up! I'll definitely be buying more in the future :)

Here are some places that I've found them online if you are interested in them:

2 comments:

Bri said...

I'm happy to hear Gibson likes them. We were looking at them one day to get for Sammy. After busy days, he limps a little so we are always on the look for anything we can do to help his joints and bones! Sammy is a bit of a picky eater though, weird for a corgi, I know.

Kelly said...

Wow, that must be how he keeps his figure! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails