Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Lucy!

DSC_9615

Miss March

Name: Lucy
Blog: Craftstew
Corgi Mom: Lynn


Lucy Cuteness:

DSC_7531

DSC_7584

Lucy Sleeping





March Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

-Spring/Outdoors
-St. Patricks Day
-Spring Break/Vacations
-March Madness/Basketball
-

Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow is it really March already? Lucy is so happy to be the calendar girl of the month! Thank you for including her!

Whosyergurl said...

Aw, Lucy is adorable!
and...I LOVE that video! STOP IT! You just make me want another baby corgi! Is there anything more adorable than baby corgis?
Cheryl in IN

That corgi :) said...

she looks so small compared to "big boned" Koda (that's my story and I'm sticking with it :)

can't believe this year is advancing as fast as it is

betty

ClassyChassy said...

Darling pictures! Lucy is a beauty!

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Awwww... I forgot what Lucy looked like as a puppy, soooooo cute!! I remember meeting Lynn at the corgi fair in Dixon when she was still trying to find that special some-corgi. Time really flies... :)

Bailey's Adventures said...

awww, Lucy is so cutie..

wow, I didn't even realize until now that you created this calendar. I have seen it before on cafepress and zazzle...I will definitely get one next year :-) Awesome idea

Jules said...

So cute! :) Just picked up the latest calendar from your store (and some other things). So excited!

Related Posts with Thumbnails