Thursday, February 18, 2010

Come on, Spring

I cannot wait until Spring.

So Gibson can do this all day and night:
Corgi Butt

And he has something to stimulate his mind other than to search endlessly for bunny poop in our back yard and not listen when he is called and be threatened by me to be enrolled back in basic obedience class...

I miss long walks that I actually enjoy taking him on...

And I can't wait til I don't have to wear all of this to take him for those long walks:
DSC_8786
(Plus a scarf and nylon pants to put over my pants I'm wearing so they don't get wet..)

Ugh. Winter, you are taking way too long this year. Come on, Spring...

7 comments:

The Bee Charmer said...

I agree! Totally!

Dozer and Coop said...

Come visit us, spring just arrived and we have plenty to spare!

Love Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

That corgi :) said...

hoping it will be an early spring for you all!

betty

ClassyChassy said...

Someone is ready to GO! Cute photos!

Laurie said...

Ugh yeah, this winter is dragging on, isn't it??? I would like Spring to get here already, too!

Look at the fluffy butt!!! So cute. :)

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

Sounds just like my corgi. And then he rolls in poop, not bunny poop. Nasty Poop! He gets upset when he gets a bath! You think he'd learn.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Love Gibson's "skirt", hee hee! (Bryson has one too :>)

Related Posts with Thumbnails