Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun with Photoshop Actions

Gibson had a photo shoot this weekend (by me), and I thought I'd have some fun and photoshop the heck out of the photos :)

I found these awesome FREE actions at Pioneer Woman's blog (you can download them here). There are so many but these are my favorite...

"Soft & Faded" + "Quick Edge Burn"
DSC_9464

"Fresh & Colorful"
DSC_9462

And yes, I was asking all sorts of confusing questions to get him to look this cute :)

"Lovely & Ethereal" + "Quick Edge Burn"
DSC_9460

"B&W Beauty" + "Quick Edge Burn"
DSC_9436
That's me and my dude ♥ Messy morning hair and all :)

6 comments:

Joan said...

They are all good, but I love the "Fresh" one best.

My iphoto has some super quick edits that I just love. But I do need to get into my photoshop some day and actually learn it.

Sam and Finley said...

these are wonderful!!!

I love photoshop. I will have to go explore those functions!

Isn't it funny what we do to get them to make that quizzical expression? I always end up whistling and making odd sounds at finn :)

Laurie said...

Aww these are great!!! Gibson is so photogenic :)

ClassyChassy said...

Great pictures!

Al said...

What great effects. Too bad I only have PS at work and use PSE for the Mac at home (won't preclude me from trying the downloads, anyway -- I'm stubborn that way!).

Wonderful starting pic, Kelly. You really have a great eye.

Lindsey said...

awwww.... love Gibsons face :) Yes, actions can be very fun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails