Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eyeliner

I love the "eyeliner" corgis wear around their eyes. It's one of the things that makes a corgi look like a corgi. Which is why, I hate allergies. When Gibson's seasonal allergies flare up, it's bye bye eyeliner. Boo for late summer. But now? Wow, it is in full black charcoal force! It's really funny how much it can change in a few months..

Here he is with absolutely no eye smudge:
DSC_7893


Just a light, natural look:
DSC_8038


And, crazy goth eyes! :
Eyes

Love those eyes :)

9 comments:

ClassyChassy said...

Too cute! I have one corgi girl with no eyeliner...But she's healthy as a horse - no allergies either!

Paige said...

I just love your blog! I, too, will be purchasing my first house this spring with my boyfriend and we will finally be getting a little male corgi puppy to bring home. Gibson is awesome :)

Laurie said...

Awww that's so cute!! I can't see Sadie's eyeliner with her black hair :(

Laurie said...

Oh, by the way, I got my calendar and I love it!! :)

That corgi :) said...

its those eyes, isn't it?? we sign away the mortgage to them since they are soooo cute(or in my case over feed them)

Gibson, as usual, is one handsomely adorable corgi!

betty

Laurie Eno said...

Just posted the "goth eyes" pic (with a link) to The Daily Corgi's twitter account ... irresistible. Classic Gibson.

Pam said...

I loooove corgi eyeliner! I also like the black around the mouth - makes corgis look smiley :)

Little Penny Lane said...

This is so true!!! :)

steph said...

my corg's eyeliner disappeared during the winter, then I went on a long trip - when I picked him up from his grandparents house, his eyeliner was back! so strange - i thought it was lost forever! i prefer the full eyeliner look as well ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails