Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Calendar Corgi of the Month: Theo!

DSC_9466

Mr. January

Name: Theo
Corgi Mom: JuLo


Theo Cuteness:

DSC00545

happy boy 1

Happy boy!



January Calendar Ideas
(it's a great time to take those photos for next year's calendar!)

- Outdoor, snowy
- Indoor, warm and cozy
- Cold weather gear (corgis w/scarves, hats, coats)
- New Years Day, celebration
- Football


Note: Every month I'll be featuring the corgi of the month on the "Corgis (with blogs) Calendar" and giving tips on the types of photos I'll be looking for for the current month next year.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Awww Theo is so handsome!!!

I know I'm late on this...but do you still have calendars for sale?

Can't wait to submit photos of Sadie for next year's calendar!!! :)

Kelly said...

Hi Laurie! Of course! Ordering info is available here:

http://corgibutts.blogspot.com/2009/10/buy-now-2010-corgis-with-blogs-calendar.html

(since it is being 'printed on demand' it will never go out of stock!)

Laurie said...

Excellent! Thanks :)

JuLo said...

That's my boy!!! Thanks so much for featuring him, Kelly. You do a furmama proud. :) I can't wait to see your new featured Corgi every month!

Lindsey said...

OMG that puppy picture of Theo is sooooo cute :) Love it! I have my calender up on the wall & see cute Theo everyday :)

Sammy said...

Omg! Too cute! I can't breathe! *Paper bag over mouth to stop hyperventilating* He's almost as cute as Gibson!

Related Posts with Thumbnails