Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Spoiled

It's Christmas decorating time again, and we got to put up our tree Sunday night :) I kind of forgot about one thing though... Gibson's favorite window bench was going to have to move.
Losing weight!

I felt bad. Poor little guy lives to look out that window and bark his silly head off at anything and everything. So, I improvised, and gave him the ottoman from one of our chairs..

DSC_8904
"But it's not the same mom!"

He's not a fan. It's about an inch too short so he can barely see out the small area of the window that it sits under.

DSC_8884
"I will pose for your silly photo but I am not happy about this."

So, now I am trying to figure out a way to elevate the stupid ottoman. Gosh, my dog is spoiled.

DSC_8901
"No, I'm just the little prince of the household ma, duh."

Oh yeah, and he also saw me opening a package that contained some squeaky tennis balls that I ordered for his auntie Coal for Christmas, so he cried until I gave him one...

Oh and it snowed big time last night so he's just as happy as a clam today...

Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled ;)


8 comments:

That corgi :) said...

LOL; poor Gibson! Koda feels his pain; his crate got uprooted for the Christmas tree; its in our room but he's not happy either

we do spoil them don't we?? I bet by the end of the day you will have figured out a way to 'elevate' Gibson so that he is happy once again

betty

Laurie said...

Awww he looks so sad.

I've discovered it's impossible NOT to spoil these adorable corgis. I mean, look at that face!

Freya's Human said...

Aw poor Gibson! But you have to admit it's fun to spoil our babies:D.

Patricia said...

How can you not spoil that cutie?

ClassyChassy said...

...but, how could you NOT spoil him? He's so handsome!

Whosyergurl said...

Kelly! I just saw the Colts coller on Gibson...are you a Hoosier?
I'm in B-town.
We have a bench that is out in the barn and during the winter, we sit it over a register and the cats sit on it. Chelsea? She sits wherever she wants!
Cheryl
WHOSYERGURL

Dozer and Coop said...

Gibson,

We are coming to your house. Our Mum is not spoiling us half as well as your Mum does for you. Please unlock the door and we'll bring treats. And you can knock the tree down and get to your bench seat. Don't wait on the parents.

Love, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper

Amy said...

Ah... finally, a group of corgi people. I am at last understood! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails