Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to Reality..

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! Mine was, er, tiring. To say the least (I went to bed at 9 last night). LOTS of travel in bad weather conditions, but we made it home safe (Yeah, it's fun to come home to almost a foot of snow in your driveway that you have to shovel before you park your car, let me tell you.. hah), and that's all that matters :)

ANYWAYS

Gibson had quite the stressful weekend also, but he sure did score a lot of cool Christmas loot!

Christmas Loot

Such a spoiled little brat :) I got him replacements for a lot of his favorite toys (I got to throw away the old carcasses last night) and also one of those 'indestructible' donuts (that red and black thing in black) that I am hoping will actually be indestructible. Everyone else spoiled the heck out of him too. He sure is pleased w/himself for having so many toys now :)


Oh and he sure loves walking into his presents...
Opening Presents

I think we're all glad to be back home and get back to our normal routines. And I'm hoping we don't have to jam two Christmases into 3 days ever again :)

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like Gibson got as much as Sadie, or maybe even more! Haha. They are so spoiled, but how can you not spoil these cuties?? I love the picture of Gibson with his head in the bag haha. Sadie gets into her presents too! They really know it's Christmas, and get just as excited as kids. Also, I totally wanted to get Sadie that Gumby toy, but wasn't sure if she would play with it. She is kind of picky and only really plays with plush toys haha. Brat. But it's so cute! Maybe I just wanted it for me...

Glad you made it home safely! I was happy to not have to travel this year...will brave the airports on New Year's Eve though.

That corgi :) said...

Gibson made out like a bandit! all cute gifts!! he looks so adorable next to them too

glad you got back safe and sound; sorry it was a bit harrowing at times with weather

Happy New Year!

betty

Kelly said...

Laurie: Gibson isn't that thrilled with the Gumby.. and it smells kind of weird.. Like rubber mixed w/vanilla cigars lol. We'll see if he takes a liking to it :)

Betty: He probably looks adorable because I was holding another present that he really wanted - a rawhide :)

Freya's Human said...

Oh wow Gibson had a great deal of presents! I'm impressed. It kind of makes me feel bad about not being able to get the pups much of anything this Christmas. Grandma did help though. Hopefully, you don't have to jam pack so much Christmas in three days again.

Al said...

Herman was likewise very pleased to be back at home with no company and his constant people herding. It always amazes me how pooped he gets after time with family until Les reminds me that he spends the whole time trying to herd us all together so he can know where we all are at all times.

Whosyergurl said...

Kelly,
adorable pics! How did you get him to pose beside his gifts like that? Chelsea has already destroyed two of her gifts and one of them was a frisbee by Jeep that was supposed to be very tough. HA.
Love the body in the bag pic, too.
Holiday hugs,
Cheryl in IN
WHOSYERGURL

Lesley Collins said...

What kind of toy is that red ring? Herman toys don't last long.

Its ME said...

Gibson corgi, I am in Singapore and I have dedicated one post for the corgis with blogs,

http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com/2009/12/canines-and-humans-bloggers.html

hope you and your human friends wil enjoy healthy wealth with me too.

Woof Woof reach out and care for someone who needs the touch of corgis hospitality.

Ivy@PaperElixir said...

Happy new year to you guys too! Paper bags are Bryson's fav toys :P I have the corgi calendar up, Theo loos so handsome :> Thx again for putting it together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails